Tuesday, March 1, 2011

World Bangers

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/8677/img7741copy.jpg


I was in Power Plant mall last Sunday to watch I am number Four. I wanted to eat something different and not the usual pop corn or chips with soda. Good thing I still have time to stroll around. I came across world bangers located on the ground level of the mall.

As I passed, I saw their sandwiches and was curious to try it because of the unusual toppings. I decided to try one of their best seller southern comfort, the sandwich is topped with bacon, onion and bbq sauce. Eager to taste the sandwich, I ate there instead. 


http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/7120/img7745p.jpg

                         Southern Comfort -Choose from either fries or potato salad as sidings

Ever tried a hotdog sandwich with a twist? The sandwich not only looks mouthwatering but the toppings bring together a unique taste as well. Price is reasonable the meal cost around Php200.00 and it comes with a sandwich, side dish and a drink. You get your money’s worth a delicious meal with a full stomach. A satisfying meal indeed! ^_^ I must say World Bangers have introduced a new way to enjoy eating hotdog sandwich, will definitely come back. 

You may also visit World Bangers Fan Page

No comments:

Post a Comment