Sunday, August 21, 2011

KFC's Jaw-Dropping Tower Burger



It was just a few months ago when KFC launches the Double Down burger and it wasn’t long enough when KFC introduced its Tower Burger in the Philippines. I’ve wanted to try out KFC’s Tower Burger ever since I saw its TV advertisement, so I bought one for lunch. It’s a whopping 3.5 inch burger making it one of the tallest burger in town.


So what’s in KFC’s Tower Burger? KFC uses burger buns for KFC’s Tower Burger unlike Double Down, wherein chicken fillet was used as buns. In between the buns of KFC’s Tower Burger is has KFC's original recipe chicken fillet, mayo, lettuce, cheese and one whole hash brown (really tempting right?).

This is how the burger looks
 
How does it taste? I love it! It is more than what I had expected. KFC’s Tower Burger is a great sandwich with a crispy twist. The mayo complemented the hash brown and cheese blends well with the chicken patty. The sandwich is quite big for me so it took me some time to finish it. 

As stated on the box, this is definitely a jaw dropping burger! KFC's Tower Burger cost P110.00 for ala carte and P140 for a meal with reg. fries and drink. For me, price is reasonable enough since I was full the whole afternoon. Get your KFC Tower Burger at your favorite KFC branch and give in to your cravings!

1 comment: