Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My Sandwich- The Sandwich Guy


It was last weekend when I went to SM Megamall to have my eye glasses fixed. Instead of waiting in the store I decided to have a stroll and go window shopping. I was at the lower ground level of the mall when my stomach growled (I guess you know what that means ^_^).  Since I will meet my friends for dinner I decided to have a light snack. 




From a far I saw a hexagon shape store that caught my attention. As I come closer I saw the store’s name “The Sandwich Guy” I was delighted since this is a perfect snack that I'm looking for Not knowing what to order, I asked the staff what she can recommend. I decided to have HBLT, which is one of their best sellers. Since the sandwiches are made upon order, I waited on the store’s hexagon inspired couch. It wasn’t long enough till my order was served. 

TSG's HBLT Sandwich= Ham, Bacon, Lettuce Tomato, and cheese a perfect sandwich.
I did not expect much since it’s just a fast food sandwich. To my surprise, the sandwich is really delicious!  I was supposed to eat only half of the sandwich to fill my stomach but I did finish it all. I used to buy my sandwiches at Starbucks, but after having HBLT of TSG, I have to say goodbye to Starbucks. TSG’s sandwiches are made upon order you can see the staff making your sandwich. With this you’re ensured that TSG’s sandwiches are fresh plus it cost almost half the price of Starbucks sandwiches.  A pretty great deal right? 

Don’t be deceived by its name TSG also offers pasta, baked potato and salad.  I wonder how their pasta tastes like. I guess the next time I’ll visit TSG I  should have an empty stomach so that I can also tastes their pastas and potatoes. =)

Like them on facebook and be updated on the latest contest and promo! I wonder if i will win the contest =)



2 comments:

  1. i like their crabstick & mango sandwich and pollo rosmarino

    ReplyDelete
  2. @[pinkc00kies] yup their crabstick & mango sandwich is one of my favorite too. i heard they will be relaunching their Pollo Rosmarino.

    ReplyDelete