Monday, August 8, 2011

Best Burgers with Boulevard Diner!

A star is rising at Xavierville Ave.


Boulevard Diner is a small place that serves  delicious burgers. I’ve been hearing good feedback about this diner. Since it is located near the universities, it first made its name with the students. Just recently my friends and I decided to visit Boulevard Diner. It is strategically located along Xavierville Ave., so we didn't have a hard time locating the diner. 


The first thing I noticed is that all of Boulevard Diner’s burgers consist of 1/3 lb burger patty, making it difficult for me to decide on what to order, since I'm on a diet. Good thing the diner has accommodating staff that patiently answered all of my questions. After having a short chitchat with the server, here are the burgers that we decided to order. 

Larry Lanai Burger
Larry Lanai had onions, bacon and pineapple in addition to the usual tomatoes, lettuce, and cheese. The sweet blend of pineapple made me want to have more. This burger reminds me of Jolibee’s Amazing Aloha Burger, but of course Larry Lanai tastes so much better. Definitely a must try! 

Sha-zam Burger
My sister had Sha-zam burger, one of the diner’s best sellers. Sha-zam burger is topped with TLC, bacon, fried egg, and potato strings on bbq sauce. Yes, a really good burger.  You're  sure to have a full tummy after eating this manly-man's burger

Gorgon-zola Burger
The Gorgon-zola burger is topped with oyster mushrooms, cheese and gorgonzola dressing. Looking at it, it seems like an ordinary cheeseburger, but looks can be deceiving.  Have a bite and you’ll know the difference. This burger is recommended for cheese lovers.

Volcanic Viktor Burger
Another eye-catching burger is Volcanic Viktor burger. The burger had bacon, onion rings and chiptole mayo. Toppings were piled up with the onion rings taking the top spot. How is this burger eaten?  You have to press down on the bun in order to flatten it enough to fit into your mouth. A jaw dropping burger indeed!


Meltdown LUIGI
I also got to try one of their latest creations the Meltdown LUIGI. Cheeseburger topped with bacon, mushroom and gravy sauce you’ll surly have an extra ordinary experience with this burger.
I seldom drive along Xavierville, but I will surely drop by the area more often to grab these mouth watering burgers. Boulevard Diner certainly offers the best burger in the metro.  Yum! ^_^
Boulevard Diner
91 Xavierville Avenue, Loyola Heights, Quezon City, Philippines
02-5045634

No comments:

Post a Comment