Sunday, August 7, 2011

Saint’s Alp Teahouse: New Milk Tea Place

I’m having dinner with my friends when one of them mentioned about Saint’s Alp Teahouse. Since we’re already in the area I didn’t have a hard time convincing my friends to drop by Saint’s Alp to grab some drinks
Saint’s Alp has developed a variety of Taiwanese drinks and food. Through the years, Saint's Alp has expanded to countries such as the USA and China. Just recently Saint’s Alp Teahouse opened its doors in the Philippines, located on the 2nd floor of Regis Center along Katipunan Ave, just right beside KFC in front of Ateneo last July 29, 2011.
Saint’s Alp also offers rice meals and bead toast.  Below is the full menu of Saint's Alp Teahouse: 






Since we were full from dinner, we just ordered some drinks.
 

On the left is the large (16oz) Black Tea w/ Milk and Pearls [Php 105.00]. On the right is the regular (12oz) Tea-Coffee Melange w/ Tapioca Pearls [Php 100.00]. I was able to take a sip on my friend’s Black Tea w/ Milk and Pearls, for those who are not familiar Black Tea w/ Milk and Pearls is the usual pearl milk tea that other teahouse offers. As a milk tea addict, I’ve tried almost all the milk tea places here in the metro and Saint’s Alp milk tea taste like milk I can’t taste the tea in this drink. It seem like I’m drinking milk with pearls in it.


On the other had the Tea-Coffee Melange w/ Tapioca Pearls, which was my drink ,has a strong taste of coffee. The drink taste more like iced coffee. I can recommend this drink for coffee addicts. 

Taro Milk Tea
Wanting to try more, I decided to buy another drink to-go for my sister. I ordered small Taro Milk Tea [Php 100.00]. Its packaging is similar to happy lemon, they use a cap to seal the cup. I was not satisfied with the packaging since I have to guard the drink the whole time to avoid it from spilling. How I wish they use a sealer like what other milk tea place offer. Somehow they regained their name with their Taro Milk Tea.  Of all the taro milk teas I’ve tried this is the 2nd best. The taro and milk is well blended making it a creamy drink.

 

Saint's Alp Teahouse from outside
 Saint's Alp is just a week old, I'd like to see them improve their drinks. I love milk tea and I’m in search for the best milk tea in the metro
Since my cam ran out of batteries I grab some pictures from my friend Cheftonio. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment