Friday, September 9, 2011

Ahn-nyung-ha-se-yo Bulgogi Brothers!


Bulgogi Brothers, a Korean BBQ restaurant in Korea, is now in the Philippines! Bulgogi Brothers is managed by Bistro Group Philippines, the company behind T.G.I. Fridays, Italianni’s, Fish & Co, and much more. I was privileged enough to eat at Bulgogi Brothers on the day of their soft opening at Greenbelt 5.

I made sure that would arrive early to get photos. This is how the restaurant looks. 
It's modern and warm interior makes the customers relax while enjoying their meal.
Did you know that “Bul” is the Korean word for fire, and “Gogi” means meat? This means that all fire-grilled meat dishes are referred to as Bulgogi.  The meat comes with vegetables, making it a well balanced dish.  
I had high expectations for Bulgogi Brothers since it is one of the most visited restaurants in Korea. Let me share with you my dining experience with Bulgogi Brothers. 

Appetizers was served while waiting for our order. I’m not sure if this is included in their daily operation but their sweet potato is really great!










The only Kimchi that I was able to eat, Bulgogi Brother's Kimchi. Their kimchi is not that spicy, perfect for people who's not used to eating spicy food like me!
 


 
Sogogi Nangchae (Salad). Fresh veggies topped with perfectly cooked beef,
and their special dressing.


 If Thailand has Phad Thai Noodles, Koreans also have their own special noodles called Japchae. Here at Bulgogi Brothers, they call it Sogogi Japchae. Korean noodles mixed with beef slices, and vegetables. This is definitely the best Japchae I have ever tasted.


Haemul Gungjung Mandu.Seafood dumplings, this dish was delicious.
It tastes similar to the famous Japanese dish, the Gyoza. 


 Bulgogi Brothers Special. This dish has heart shaped beef cooked on the spot, and seasoned to perfection! Goes well with their special sauce. One of my favorite dishes! Yum ^_^


Kimchi Jigae. It is Bulgogi Brother’s own version of Kimchi stew.
It is quite similar to our Sinigang, but a lot hotter.

I must say that Bulgogi Brothers lived up to my expectations. With great food and extra ordinary service, this is definitely my favorite Korean Restaurant!

Here's a view of Bulgogi Brothers menu:






 

Bulgogi Brothers will open its doors to the public on September 10, 2011. With its first branch in the Philippines, I’m pretty sure people all over the metro will rush to dine in this restaurant!

Bulgogi Brothers
3/F Greenbelt 5, Legaspi St,
Ayala Center Makati City,
Metro ManilaPhilippines
(Beside UCC Terrace Cafe)
Telephone Number: 6216216

4 comments:

  1. how's the price? expensive or just the right price for the quality of food served? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Gayle food is a bit over priced but food served in this restaurant is really worth a try. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great.! My family would love to try it out :)

    ReplyDelete