Tuesday, May 15, 2012

RUB Ribs and Barbecue



After playing badminton, my friends and I decided to have dinner at Rub Ribs & BBQ at Scout Rallos near Tomas Morato. I was excited since I heard good feedback about this restaurant. 

We parked our car near the restaurant since they only had 1 parking slot. Despite the small space, the two-storey restaurant can accommodate at least 20pax. This made me think that the food is probably what makes diners go back to RUB.

We had Nachos, Sausage Spaghetti and the Family Brunch that came with three side dishes, we chose to have potato salad and roasted garlic mashed potato and fries. Since we were too excited to try out the dish some photos came from my iphone.

 Sausage Spaghetti 
The pasta was cooked perfectly and the mixture of the pasta sauce goes well with the sausage. Recommended for sausage lovers.


Family Brunch
The rib is really good and tender.  It has a distinct spice and fall of the bone quality. Really a must try. For the sides I personally liked their roasted garlic mashed potatoes a combination of mashed and potato bits mixed with garlic. Potato salad was good too, the only downside is that the fires were undercooked.  

The friendly and helpful staff makes the ambiance more homey and comfortable.  I’d want to come back for my serving of baby back ribs again! =)

RUB Ribs and Barbecue
64 Scout Rallos, Tomas Morato (near Serenitea)
Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
(+63 2) 622-6352, (+63 917) 581-5591
 

No comments:

Post a Comment