Monday, July 9, 2012

Sariwon Korean Barbecue - Bonifacio High Street Central

It started with Korean drama series, fashion, songs, and now Korean Restaurants. Sariwon Korean Barbecue is a popular restaurant in Korea. I  was excited to try this restaurant out because I had just came back from Seoul last month, and I am missing their food.


It was past 7 in the evening when we arrived and the place was filled up. Since they did not accept reservations on weekends, we had to wait for our turn to be seated.  To save time, we  placed our order while we waited to be seated. 

What I like with Korean restaurants is they serve complimentary appetizers while we were waiting for our meal. I personally loved the mashed pumpkin, I was really tempted to ask for another serving of this. =)
Japchae P350

It's one of my favorite Korean dishes. Vermicelli noodles mixed with mushrooms, carrots, and meat then topped with sesame seeds. However I found their noodles to be very dry and the dish was very oily my boyfriend didn’t like it either.


Dolsot Bibimbap P380

This is a signature Korean dish, rice topped with mixed vegetables, gochujang (chili pepper paste) and topped with eggs and bits of meat.  Since I have tried several Bibimbap in Korea, I can say Sariwon’s Bibimbap almost tastes like authentic Bimbimbap which I really like. 

Sariwon's Bulgogi P545

Sariwon's Bulgogi is served with thin slices of USDA beef grilled at the table and soup with fresh sweet potato noodles.  I love their sweet potato noodle soup. The soup is a bit sweet and it’s noodles is like mishua which complimented the beef. A must try. 

Sikhye.  A sweet drink with malt and rice. Tastes like our sago gulaman but with different toppings. Good thing we got this drink for free.

Sariwon offers smokeless cooking, however my hair smells like Bulgogi after eating. The waiters are well trained and very helpful. Over all experience was okay but I like Bulgogi Brothers dishes better. 

SARIWON KOREAN BARBECUE
Upper Ground Floor, West Superblock
Bonifacio High Street Central, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
Contact no: (02) 621-3205 / (+63) 922 535-2446

Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment