Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Cafe Monaco

Cafe Monaco has been around for quite some time now.  The funny thing is live just a couple of blocks away from this restaurant, but this was my first time to dine here. 


Cafe Monaco serves Korean-fusion dishes. While waiting for our orders, we were given a plate of kimchi and pickled radish as appetizers. 


Gyudon served on a pretty mug. Tender minced beef mixed with egg and steamed rice.  Though I felt like the margarine is overpowering the taste of this dish, my cousin and boyfriend loved it.

Gyudon 

Boneless Bangus  a typical Filipino dish that Filipinos love to eat. Though I eat fish I seldom eat Bangus. It was my boyfriend’s order and he let me try it. To my surprise it tastes good, crunchy on the outside but soft and tender inside.Delicious! 

 Boneless Bangus

Their Sukiyaki is just right not too sweet or salty. An order can be shared by 4 people, but I almost consumed the entire dish.  

 Sukiyaki

Ebi Tempura. This dish was freshly made served hot and the breading was very crunchy. Really a must  try! 

Ebi Tempura

Who would have thought that you'd be able to find a good Korean fusion restaurant in Banawe. Thanks to my sister who continually nagged me to try this restaurant. 

Café Monaco
647 Banawe street, Quezon City (just beside One Spa)
Contact number: 743-2685.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment