Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Omma’s Chicken



I must admit, Koreans has a lot of influence on us. It started with Korean drama series, then we learned how to sing Korean songs (even though we don’t understand it's meaning), and now we love eating Korean cuisine.  Before, you had to go all the way to Ortigas or Makati just to satisfy you’re craving. Now Korean restaurants are within reach. I’m really delighted that there are several Korean restaurants in our area and Omma’s Chicken is one of them. 

Been a fan of this restaurant the since the first time I tasted their chicken pepper rice.  I usually have my food delivered since they only have a small area. Since I want to try their Dak Galbi, my friend and I decided to dine there instead. 

 
Dak Galbi

Marinated chicken with vegetables, sweet potatoes and rice cake are stirred together until it is cooked. To add more flavor we ordered extra cheese. I can tolerate the spiciness of this dish which means people who are not used to eat spicy food can enjoy this dish too. This dish best eaten when wrap in lettuce with rice, garlic and Omma sauce!

 
Japchae

Noodles stir fried in sesame oil with various vegetables, beef, and flavored with soy sauce and sugar then it is garnished with sesame seeds and egg slices.

Overall experience was okay. Food tastes good and they have accommodating staff. Will surely recommended this restaurant to my friends

Omma's Chicken 
519 N.S. Amoranto Street Corner Pao Sta. Mesa Heights 
Quezon City 
Contact no: (02) 348-1577 

No comments:

Post a Comment