Saturday, February 11, 2012

Pig-Out Nuvali


Whenever you say March, the first thing that comes to my mind is vacation. Since we still have the Christmas breeze hangover as we feel the summer heat, my friends and I decided to have a road trip to Tagaytay. On our way to tagaytay, we stopped over Nuvali and had our lunch at Pig out. 


The place is nice has a country but relaxing ambiance that really caught our attention.  As we enter the place I noticed the courteousness of the servers.  OK it’s time to look at the menu as I look at beverage portion it made me smile and I was really thrilled. The drinks are named after different identification of pigs.  For the drinks we had Babe’s favorite for the main course we ordered their house specialty grilled tuna belly, crispy pata and their special rice.




Drinks was served first. I was refreshed with the drink it has an extra ordinary taste that made me want to drink more, that made me excited to know how the food tastes.  Serving time took about 15mins not bad since food was served from the over.

Their rice has a distinct taste, I seldom eat rice because I don’t want to gain too much weight but this it’s an exception.  

  
                            Tuna belly taste really good and was grilled just right.

             Crispy pata is ok. It could have taste even better if they provided condiments.


My friends and I had a great time we didn’t notice that it was already past 4pm when we took our bill. The bill cost around Php2, 000.00 good thing I have a bistro card 20% was slash off our total bill. A bit pricy but sometimes it’s nice to indulge yourself with good food. 

Definitely will drop by this place again but I do hope that they will have a branch in here in manila.

1 comment:

  1. Every time i visit tagaytay, i will surely drop by this nuvali and dine here. this place serves good comfort food. =)

    ReplyDelete