Sunday, July 3, 2011

Chicken Charlie Cravings


Since I was craving for chicken Charlie, I ask my friend to go with me and have dinner at Chicken Charlie. It was just past 6pm and the store is already full. Luckily a group was almost done with their meal. So we placed our order first while waiting for them to finish their meal. 


Well of course I ordered my favorite Chicken Charlie combo comes with 4 pcs wings and 4 pcs drumsticks with soy garlic sauce. I also decided to try Charlie Bowl and Yum Fries then red iced tea for the drinks. 

Yum fries were served first. I was shocked with the color of their fries its a bit yellowish. Which made me wonder how is Chicken Charlies fires different? why do my friends love their fries? I did not prolong my curiosity. 

Yum Fries
As I take my first bite, I was surprised that their fries are made out of sweet potatoes, which commonly is commonly known as Kamote. Chicken Charlie had made a new way for us to enjoy eating sweet potatoes. 

Charlie Bowl


Charlie Bowl is Chicken Charlie's budget meal. Chicken in this meal seems to be cooked differently since I was able to taste some breadings. I enjoyed eating this meal i can really taste the soy garlic flavor since the rice was also glazed with the sauce. Pretty worth it for a meal that cost Php59.00. 

I really wonder why does it take a while before chicken here are served. We got the chance to talk to the owner and he told us that the foods at Chicken Charlie are made upon order thus food is served fresh and hot! This is really good thing cuz you’re getting top-quality food made with the best ingredients and you're assured that foods being served to are not preheated or leftovers from yesterday’s production. Given this info made me wanna dine at Chicken Charlie more often. 
  
Chicken Charlie Combo
Finally my most awaited chicken!!! I immediately took my share. I wonder what's their secret. Chicken Charlie's chicken is sooooo crunchy and delicious ^_^  It satisfied my craving I love it!

Busy and don’t have time to drop by Chicken Charlie? Now you can order via City Delivery and have your favorite Chicken Charlie fresh and hot delivered right at your door step! You can also  pick up your order but make sure to call in advance  =)

Chicken Charlie To Go Packaging

Chicken Charlie Banawe Branch


 

No comments:

Post a Comment